Contact: +91-9711224068
International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health
  • Printed Journal
  • Indexed Journal
  • Refereed Journal
  • Peer Reviewed Journal

P-ISSN: 2394-1685 | E-ISSN: 2394-1693 | CODEN: IJPEJB

Impact Factor (RJIF): 5.38

"International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health"

2020, Vol. 7, Issue 1, Part A

The effect of current power, arm strength and coordination on jump shoot skill basketball skills


Author(s): Galina Galina Saeftian Herdiawan, Moch Asmawi and Achmad Sofyan Hanif

Abstract: The purpose of the study to determine whether or not the direct influence of the explosive power leg muscle (X1), arm muscle strength (X2) and k oordinasi hand eye (X3) on skill jump shoot (Y) basketball SMEs basketball UNINUS. The research method used is a sociative quantitative approach, the analysis technique uses the path analysis approach (Path analysis). The sample included in this study amounted to 50 students. The results of the analysis that there menunjkkan contributions influence of X1 and X2 to Y 75.2% (ε 1 = 0.4979); contributions influence of X1, X2, X3 to Y 87.7% while the remaining 12.3% is contributed by other variables not researched (ε 2 = 0.3507). The conclusion of this experiment is the leg muscle power, k ekuatan arm muscles, hand-eye coordination are equally affect the skills of the jump shot. P ower muscle and strength of arm muscles directly influence the hand-eye coordination on SME UNINUS basketball.

Pages: 11-15  |  189 Views  27 Downloads

Download Full Article: Click Here

How to cite this article:
Galina Galina Saeftian Herdiawan, Moch Asmawi, Achmad Sofyan Hanif. The effect of current power, arm strength and coordination on jump shoot skill basketball skills. Int J Phys Educ Sports Health 2020;7(1):11-15.
Call for book chapter
International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health
Journals List Click Here Research Journals Research Journals